In response to COVID-19 and the Pause Orders implemented by New York State, I am now offering online mediations in order to continue to service my clients.
Online mediation will allow all parties to remain safe in their homes and still address all of the terms that will be necessary to complete a Separation Agreement, an Amendment to your existing Separation Agreement or a Parenting or Child Support Plan. Mediation services are also available for Surrogate Court matters. I will continue to provide a complimentary consultation for both to attend online.
To schedule an online consultation or mediation, please Contact Me or call 914-946-0848.
Stay well and be safe.
What to expect from your online mediation:
- Mediations can be attended via Zoom Video or conference call.
- All documents, including the signed Agreement to Mediate and all financial records, scanned and emailed or uploaded to Google documents.
- Payments can be made by credit card through a secure link.
How to Join Your Zoom Meeting
You will receive a meeting invitation via email that contains the details of your Zoom Meeting, including:
- Scheduled day/time
- Meeting ID
- A link to join the meeting
- Call in phone # (optional if you'd like to use the telephone instead of your device speakers/microphone)
To begin your meeting, click the link in your invitation email under Join Zoom Meeting, or visit https://zoom.us/join to enter your Meeting ID.
If you already have the Zoom App installed, it will open automatically, if not, follow the prompts to install Zoom.
Once you have entered the meeting, choose your audio preference. You can either use Computer Audio (your mic and speakers), or you can dial in using the telephone number provided. You can also enable video so others in the meeting can see you.